Displaying MessageBox Dialog with Prism for 4.2 WPF

Mar 1, 2014 at 12:52 PM
Anyone have examples on how to make a MessageBox dialog display within the ViewModel in the ne Prism 4.2 for WPF? Thx
Mar 10, 2014 at 6:55 PM
Hi,

First of all, let me inform you that this forum site handles discussions and issues that are related to Prism for Windows Runtime library. Like the project's Overview section describes, it provides guidance to developers who want to create a Windows Store business app using C#, Extensible Application Markup Language (XAML), the Windows Runtime, and modern development practices.

In order to get proper support for Prism and its new recent version of Prism 4.2, you would need to refer to the following CodePlex website:

Thank you for your understanding and help for maintaining the forum sites organized.

Now, in response to your question, you may find useful the InteractivityQuickstart solution which is located on the release packages in the Downloads section. This QuickStart shows how to work with message dialog types like Confirmation, Notification or Custom Popup Views.

Regards.
Gabriel Ostrowsky
https://blogs.southworks.net/gostrowsky
Mar 11, 2014 at 1:20 PM
Thanks for the input. I guess I was confused on the different pages as there were links to this one with the upcoming release for Prism WPF 4.2. I will put future discussions there.